Thursday, September 24, 2020

Troy Simmons Makes His Mark on Wynwood- Simmons Feature in Whitewall Magazine

 


Miami Artist Troy Simmons was recently featured in WhitewallMagazine for his upcoming work with Jessica Goldman Srebnick of Goldman Global Properties. His artwork will be integrated on the façade of a commercial development.

 


Here’s a portion of the article:

Jessica came to the studio and asked me how I would introduce my work into one of her buildings. I put together renderings and drawings. We came up with something which  is a representation of what I do with my work, and something that can be done with an architectural project. My work is introduced into the structural elements of the new building. It’s not just an application.

Click here to read the full article. 


No comments:

Post a Comment